Tuesday, February 15, 2011

VDAY Step 1: Chocolates

It took me quite a while to creatively express to my love how much he means to me. Overall I accomplished this with chocolates, a lovely note, and a video. As I was rushed to finish this project I didn't take as many step by step snaps as I would have liked to so I could share with others, but I will do my best to explain. ENJOY.

VDAY Step 1: Chocolates



Inspiration: My boo loves mint chocolate so I decided to make him some with a special twist.

"Mint White Chocolate Oreo Hearts"

Ingredients:
Mint Chocolate Melting Candy
White Chocolate Melting Candy
Oreos

Supplies:
Heart Chocolate Mold
Ziplock bag or Squeeze Bottle (Recommended)
Red Candy Wrappers

Directions:

Step 1.) Make white chocolate drizzle design:
Fill melted white chocolate into ziplock bag and cut the corner of the bag to use for drizzling chocolate onto mold. You can also buy a squeeze bottle which makes things much easier. This becomes the first layer of the chocolate.

Step 2.) Create original chocolate, Oreo Mint!:
Smash the oreos up and mix with melted mint chocolate. For a crunchy taste leave the pieces of the oreo bigger. Then pour this on top of the drizzle design. Make sure to leave enough room for the bottom white chocolate layer. This becomes the second layer.

Step 3.) Add layer of lovely white chocolate:
Simply add the layer of white chocolate, wrap very legit-like in red wrapper foil and done. Put into freezer to harden the chocolate quickly. Now sit back and enjoy minty, crunchy chocolaty goodness!

No comments:

Post a Comment