Tuesday, February 15, 2011

VDAY Step 3: Personalized CD Case/ Video

Video:
I really like creating videos and although I am not an expert editor I believe I did pretty well :)
The theme is vintage with a great cover of "Can't Take My Eye's Off of You" by a YouTube singer named Arielle (I will link up below).



Personlized CD:
Of course majoring in Graphic Design and having recently done a CD project I had to apply my creative learning to this vday project. It's a quite simple concept. I met my boyfriend because we are both DJ's and went to a reopening of a warehouse for DJ equipment. Music was what brought us together and that's what's represented in the CD booklet. No real reason for the vintage theme other than I like it and it is romantic for this occasion.

 Completed Piece
 CD Booklet







Props:
*Props are given to those who I used media from. (Whether it be patterns, brushes, music, ect.) Sometimes I may forget where the sources are from. If you know please tell me and I will definitely add them to the prop list.

Music: Arielle - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4L3JDGgtyOs
Graphics: http://www.flickr.com/photos/8078381@N03/2894967198/#/

No comments:

Post a Comment